Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy One Month, Charlie Mae!

Mama and Daddy are so excited that I made it to one month!  But they cannot believe how fast the time is passing and how big I am getting.

Mama and Daddy were really excited to celebrate the occasion!


However, I was only slightly amused.


And, frankly, I was a bit bored with all the picture taking.


This weekend, we finally had my newborn photos taken (I'm still considered a newborn, right?!).  Here are some of Mama and Daddy's favorites that didn't make the announcement or the Christmas card short list!



Nice mustache, Daddy!  But it's Movember and he is a urology resident...






I'm already quite the thinker...


I went to the doctor today for my one month check up.  I am 9 lbs, 10.1 oz and 22 inches long--such a big girl now!

After I eat, I like to sing and play and do some tummy time.


Although sometimes it can be exhausting.


I also like to go on walks with friends, like my friend, Webb, and his mama, Ashley.  We have to bundle up because it is getting cold here in Virginia.  



Sometimes Webb and I like to see who can scream louder during our walks!

I'm starting to smile a little and asserting my opinion--A LOT.  Mama and I don't always agree on the pacifier.  I like to have my paci when I'm going to sleep, but when I fall asleep it falls out and wakes me up.  I don't mind making Mama come in and put the paci back in my mouth, but she's getting pretty tired of it!

Daddy took some paternity days last week, so we were able to hang out a lot more.  Mama even got to go to the gym a few times.  She was really excited about that!

Our neighbors hired some goats to do their landscaping.  That was a pretty funny thing to watch from our window.


All and all, it has been a really good month.  I've spent time with family and friends and I'm learning to sleep in my crib at bed time and for naps!  I like to FaceTime and Skype with my Timberlake Grands and Pop and Marmee. 

Soon, I'll get to meet my Timberlake Grands in person during the Thanksgiving holiday.  We are so excited to see them!  And in December, I'll make my first trip to my native land--Texas!  Mama has been teaching me all of her favorite Texas songs in preparation--like "Deep in the Heart of Texas" and Texas Longhorn songs, "Texas Fight" and "The Eyes of Texas."  We're all excited to get to visit Texas!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent dad mustache haha. I vote keep it past movember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mustache is awesome. He looks Russian...tell him I said that! We received our package in the mail today!!! I will wait until baby sister arrives to let the older kiddos open their gifts! How exciting and SOOOO thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete