Happy Two Months, Charlie Mae! Mama and Daddy cannot believe how fast the last month has flown by. We have had lots of fun moments, including a visit with the Timberlake fam!
Here are some of the highlights from my second month.
Did someone say milk?
I am getting really good at this whole tummy time activity. I can hold my head way up high, at least for a second or two.
My Timberlake Grands and Uncle Brett came to Charlottesville to see me for Thanksgiving! We had a great time.
But I may have overloaded on the turkey. Gobble, Gobble!
Meet Mimzy.
And G-Dad.
G-Dad has mastered the double, mirror selfie!
Uncle Brett was a natural at holding me and playing with me.
He discovered that the zebra is my favorite toy. So Mama decided to dress me like a zebra.
This is one of my many newborn outfits that doesn't fit anymore. Here's another one.
No, but seriously. I love kisses.
Who does this face look like?
Mama thinks that there are probably thousands of pictures of Daddy making this exact same face.
Mama packed away all my newborn clothes. She was so sad that I have already outgrown them.
Even though I am only two months old, I am already wearing my 3 month outfits. Like this cute dress from Uncle Brett and Aunt Jordann!
This past month, I also met Santa. I told him that I had been a very good girl.
He wasn't so sure.
Even though we will be in Texas for Christmas, Mama wanted to make certain we decorated our home for my first Christmas. Here's my first Christmas tree and our new stockings--and baby makes three!
Daddy also wanted to photo document his Movember mustache one last time before he shaved it. He styled this photo shoot (how do you like my pink cowgirl boots?), but the photographer (Mama) didn't quite capture his vision as much as he would have liked.
I still thought it was pretty funny.
Today, I am officially two months old!
I'm getting pretty big already!
In fact, I am 11 lbs even and 23.15 inches long. Tall and skinny like my Daddy! I also survived my first shots today--all three of them! I only cried for a few seconds and pouted for a couple of minutes. Pretty good for a two month old!
Mama and I are off to Texas on Sunday and Daddy will join us the next Saturday. We cannot wait to celebrate Christmas with the Timberlake family and the Martin family. I'll be certain to tell Mama to take lots of pictures for our next blog post!
Merry Christmas from the Timberlakes!

No comments:
Post a Comment