Mama found out that I am very fond of motion, whether it is in the car or in my stroller. This is great motivation for Mama to get out and moving! We go on lots of walks.
Yet, my mood can change pretty quickly!
While she was here, we did a lot of walking. We even made it to King Family Vineyards, one of Mama's favorite vineyards in Charlottesville. Isn't the scenery beautiful?
I also started play time on my playmat (thank you, Bill and Sandra Westcott).
And a little tummy time. I can lift my head up really well and change it from side to side. Mama is very impressed with my strength!
For Halloween, Mama made me change outfits a couple of times, even though she knows I hate getting undressed/dressed. Oh well, it was worth it! First I wore a "My First Halloweeen" outfit.
There were lots of cute kids in costumes, but it was really crowded. I did get to see lots of my friends while I was there.
I'm starting to enjoy bath time a little more, though it's still not my favorite!
Here I am in some of my cute onesies! Correction: Thank you, Auntie Errin. Mama is mixing up the Texas onesies! I'll be wearing the I Heart Texas onesie from Uncle Brett and Aunt Jordann some day soon!
Thanks, Ryan and Courtney Smith and the Smith family!
Thanks, Laura!
I am three weeks old today! Time is moving so fast and I am getting so big already. Mama will have to take more pictures so that we can remember how much I changed in the first month.
Sweet times. I can't wait to have another teeny tiny one in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete