Sunday, March 23, 2014

Today was a Big Day!

Mama is behind on her blog, but she had to share pictures from today.  It was a big day filled with a few of my firsts!

First, I went to church--not a first.  But it was the first time I wore this cute 6-month outfit that Pop picked out for me!



This afternoon, I had my first solids!  Rice cereal and sweet potatoes.  Yum! Yum!






I think Mama and Daddy even got some of it in my mouth!

Mama and Daddy decided it was time to try a few foods--mostly, because my teachers think it will help me stay content in between my bottles!


Then it was time for my first swimming lesson with Daddy!  What a blast!  Here I am in my suit getting ready to go.


Then Mama wanted to capture a few pics before we got started, but I was too excited to pose!



I really loved my first swim!













I even went underwater a few times!

Stay tuned for my next milestones!


No comments:

Post a Comment